Heya Barn,

24/04/2017

Heya Barn,

It's my dads birthday and your granny's birthday. Happy birthday to them both. I'm not writing a long one because I'm really tired. I got up about 0630 and its now 2210. I've been to classes and wrote my lab report, went to the pub for dads birthday (which was nice) then come home and finished my lab report. My dad put a horse bet on and we were £55 in profit. I chose the name Lightning Fast because for some reason it reminded me of you. Dad also won £170 by betting 4-1 to Newcastle VS Preston. Good lad dad.

He wanted me to invite you to his birthday meal on Friday. So I did. I didn't really get an answer but you'd text. I don't believe it and I'll not be texting you. We shall see. It would be cool if you came. Just stop mentioning how bad my teeth are. You insult me so often. When I got in your car on Saturday to go to Papa Johns, straight away you said I didn't make effort. You took the piss out of my background picture (of us) and said neither of us look good in it. I thought I looked good in it, until you said that. So yeah, please stop insulting me.

Anyway I think I've lost my friends, all two of them. I should care more but I've had a good day playing pool with my sister. She's the reason I live and she is enough for me. Screw friends. I don't like anyone.

I like you though, I guess.
I care what you think.
Please stop being nasty.

Sorry, I'm too soft.
Bye,
C.

Comments

Popular Posts