Hey Barnacle,

02/04/2017

Hey Barnacle,

You'd think I'd have run out of things to say by now. I guess I have not. Let's discuss our current conversation.

C: Why do I love you?
B: Not sure.
C: Same.
B: I'm not great.
C: You are but you'd think I'd be over it by now. Its like sitting on train tracks for two years knowing there's a train coming, but not knowing when.
B: Oh, trains are cool I guess.
C: Until they take you, tear you apart and leave you breathless.
 
Well aren't we so very destructive. It's tortured bliss, our relationship. I suppose it's still called a relationship even after a break up. The connection of two humans is a relationship, right? How can something so empty be so strong? I still want you; Always. I like using semi-colons. I don't know why and I'm probably not even using them properly. Oh well.
 
 I know I said I'm happy as long as you are in my life but that wasn't exactly true. For two years I have wanted to know where I stand with you. It feels like a drag. Do you want to be with me and commit? Do you want to block each other and pretend we didn't happen? Make a choice, soon, please. I beg. I want you back but not like this. It hurts. It's worth it, I guess but damn is it hard.
Painfully, always yours, C.

Comments

Popular Posts