Barneyyy,

19/04/2017

Barneyyy,

Hey honey! Well the whole not talking thing has come to a dismal end, although will probably carry on with ignorance of this little blip. I was thinking of you when I saw your sisters photo on my newsfeed. I assumed fate was at work and sent you a Snapchat of myself laid out on the sofa with the caption 'food coma'. I doubt it'll start a conversation but I am disappointed in myself. I'm at mums studying and writing an essay, she cooked me a pie for tea with your favourite petit poi.

"But sure as the world keeps the moon in the sky
She'll keep me hanging on" - Tom Odell

I'm sorry I'm not just getting over you as quickly as we'd both like. I'm sorry I pop up when I shouldn't. I'll try better. I know you don't want me and I know I don't want a lingering sense of failure. We failed.

On a happy note, this one is real short. I don't feel like talking and you wouldn't listen if I did.

Goodbye Barney,
C.

Comments

Popular Posts