Hey Barney,

10/05/2017

Hey Barney,

How are you? All good, I hope. I assume you did great at football. So, that not talking business. I'm still pretty good with that. I heard tapping on my window last night though, after Friday night I believe anything is possible. With my new found belief, I thought maybe you were tapping on my window. It could have also been Shawna or Steph. I guessed the only reason one of you would tap is if you had a dead phone and couldn't call me. With that in mind, I called all three of you just for a few seconds to see if everyone's phones had battery life. You all did so it was either someone else or something else completely. Shawna checked I was ok and even put her phone on loud just in case I needed her. Steph didn't answer or reply because she is who she is. You text me. You text me thrice, in fact. "What's up? I'm up at 5 2moz", "Sorry about other night as well", "Bit random". I did not have it in me to reply. I'm still feeling a bit distant and confused. What were you referring too? Was it random that I called for a few seconds or that you wanted to see me on Friday? My calling probably wasn't as random or rare as it should be so I'll dismiss the latter.

After studying and lessons today, I replied to you about lunch time. I'm really cracking on with assignments as much as possible. There is so much to do and because of this my very late reply was not exactly a conversation starter. "Someone or something was knocking on my window, I'm not bothered about the other night" well, in hindsight I may have been too blunt but we're not really communicating right now. Yesterday was either fate or a relapse in judgement.

I got home about 1300, I did not want to stay and study because I was feeling really sick and faint. It's either because I had not had eaten since lunch yesterday or because of the heat of the beautiful sunshine. Sunshine reminds me of you, funnily enough. So I'm writing this while I eat lunch before I crack on with more studying. I'm still pretty motivated work wise. I'm ever so excited about moving in with Shauna and Loyd, it's going to inspire me. A bit like you do. I wanted to write this in the garden, with the sun, but the light was too blinding to see. I'm going to need about 2 x A's and 3 x B's to get in to Lincoln University now. My grades have been better than expected but I will need to do even better.

Steph asked me to print Kane's CV for them. I had to correct a few things and I could have really improved it if I had more time. I hope they sort things. They make sense together. They're not like us, we're too different from one another. We have nothing in common and no similarities in personality. They make sense as a couple, we do not.

I've never asked for much, yet you never gave enough. I was too forward while you were too distant. I was too needy while you were too independent. I hope you had fun with that girl, she showed you things you never liked before. She obviously gave you a certain confidence. My heart hurts a bit with all of this but I'm stronger, smarter and more grounded than ever. I don't need you.

"Man, I can understand how it might be
Kinda hard to love a girl like me
I don't blame you much for wanting to be free
I just wanted you to know" - Kanye West and Rihanna.

Well, I guess I should start typing essay's instead of letters.

Bye,
C.

Comments

Popular Posts