Hey Barnacle,

13/05/2017

Hey Barnacle,

I bought you a card today, a funky pigeon one. I don't know why. It's all this never talking you again thing I'm doing. I found a loophole I guess. I'm stupid and I kind of regret it. You kept a birthday card though, maybe you'll want this one too. Oh I'm an idiot I know. I'm a sentimental creep. Well it's a thank you card, sorry card and forgiveness card all in one. I don't know why I did it. I'm a freak. As I was picking it my laptop crashed and our song came on. You know the one. This card might make up for the fact that the valentines card didn't work. I don't know.

"I know you're tired, of loving, of loving with nobody to love."- Sigma version.

"I know you're tired, of loving, of loving with no Barney to love." - Our version.

It's still true, to this day, I'm tired of loving with no Barney to love. That's probably a forever thing. Well I'm sorry about the card. I'm an emotional, sentimental nightmare. I'll be your nightmare, whenever you want me; Even though I'd get out of bed to meet you and you wouldn't do half as much for me. I've stopped expecting it but I still want it. I want you.

I'm ok with out you though. I hope you're happy.

"Even after you ruined me for any other. I cannot regret you. Even as I cleave the flesh of wanting from the bone, I hope the night sky is pretty wherever you are."

I hope the night sky is pretty wherever you are,
C.

Comments

Popular Posts