Hello Beautiful,

04/06/2017

Hello Beautiful,

This has been a weird week for us, so I'm sorry I haven't wrote sooner. I guess it's super hard keeping up with us and to be honest I'll surely miss out vital details because it's not fresh in my memory. So, today, I invited you over. I tried to seduce you here with pictures but 'you have a head ache and you're scared someone will be here'. Fabulous. Last week, we met up, did the whole loving in the car, I cried. I asked you to block me, I tried to block me, I noticed you answer the phone to Sykes and not me. Apparently it's OK because she's setting you up, you're not dating her. So, more tears. Just free me! You won't block me, you said you'd ignore me instead. You haven't. Let me go. While you keep doing this, I keep my hope. I begged you to let me go, wholeheartedly, but you refuse. You can not fully distance yourself but you will not come closer. I'm just your back up plan and you're my priority, it is pathetic on both parts. You denied saying you don't love me anymore, which hints that you do. You said I take things the wrong way, when you said you DID love me. That's past tense, like over and done with. Or is it? Be honest. Just tell me. You said it's really unlikely we'll get back together. So let me go, and don't give me that tiny bit of hope.

Anyway, I feel like crying right now so let us change the subject. Ladies day was fairly nice. I'm in a mood again.

So let's toast for all the bad times

Toast for all the hard nights
Toast for all the douch bags that's been breaking our hearts
Toast for too much feelings
Toast for all our demons
Cause honey bunny, one day we'll be gone
So we better toast


Talk soon.

C.

Comments

Popular Posts