Hi Barney,

07/09/2017

Hi Barney,

I think my friendships are over too. Everything is changing, the people in my life are changing. I guess it must be a good thing. I will grow into a better person with new people.

You're gone. Steph and Shawna are gone, I think. They're too busy to answer the phone, text back, hang out etc. Steph will move to hull, she's lost her job so has nothing here. Shawna is busy with band, band friends and her fiancé. Am I the only one who can have a relationship and separate friends? I do not understand life right now. I am losing everyone and I think it is a good thing but still a sad thing. I do not know where I am going with this. I think I am evolving and so is my social atmosphere. I do not know why I am telling you this. I'm rambling and sad and it would be super cool to call you and cry over it but I can not do that. I can not have you in my life. You would not answer the phone anyway.

I'm gunna go be sad now.

Bye.

Love,
C.

Comments

Popular Posts