Hello, my love,

14/09/2017

Hello, my love,

I am now in an adult, healthy relationship. So, why must I spend a day thinking of you? I am a disaster. It is probably unfair on my partner. Oh, you drive me crazy. You drive me wild. I miss your touch, I miss your love, I miss our lust. You are beautifully magnificent in so many ways. I must stop this secret lusting. I must stop missing you. I am not even sure how I feel about you. I compare everyone to you. I need to stop, stop! Make it stop!

I am chaos. I am a chaotic sea, while you, my love, are a beach. I force myself upon you, for you to lay still. You are never changing and only moving when I move you. You build up because of the force in which I break and build you. You will forever own my heart, I cannot stop it. I tried.

I feel like an empty rage.

There is always so much to tell you but it will force me back under your spell.

I have had a conversation with my partner, not about you, and it has settled my mind. Blimey, it gets messy in my head. You are lovely and so am I, we are not lovely together.

I miss you, darling. I adore you.

Bye Bae,
C.

Comments

Popular Posts